Available for a one time purchase or even better - a monthly subscription! Subscribe so you never miss out on any of our unique flavours again!
- Give as a gift (the gift that keeps on giving)
- Surprise your staff with a delivery each month
- Treat yo'self
- You don't need a reason to buy macarons...
Choose from our 7, 14, 20 or 50 pack of macarons.
Each month you'll receive a delicious assortment of 4 unique, perfectly decadent macaron flavours and did we mention we come up with NEW flavours each month?!
Colour may vary slightly from photographs shown as all our macarons are made by hand.
- Your first subscription box of macarons will be shipped/ready for pickup on the next available shipping/pickup date after your order is received. Your following orders will ship/be ready for pickup approximately 1 month from the initial shipment.
- You will be charged monthly for the duration of your subscription (billing will be on the date of your initial sign up). You are able to pause your subscription (vacation anyone?!) and cancel any time after your 3rd month (if you subscribe for a 6 or 12 month subscription). *Please note 3 month subscriptions are unable to cancel.
- Macarons should be stored in the refrigerator upon receiving them and are best consumed within 4-6 days. They can also be frozen for up to 4 weeks. Our macarons are best served at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if coming from the freezer.
- Macarons are available to be shipped anywhere in Canada (except Nunavut & NFLD).
Orders ship Wednesdays ONLY to ensure there are no weekend delays. Your initial order will ship on our next available shipping date and future orders will be shipped approximately 1 month from the initial shipment date. We ship our macarons using Purolator (1 day) or Canada Post (1-2 day) express.
Local orders available for pickup on Tuesday - Friday.
We are located in Edmonton, Alberta at 11486 Winterburn Rd NW. We are available for pickup between 8:30am-4:30pm on our specific pickup dates. If you are unable to make it during regular business hours, please consider the local courier option or contact us so we can try to make alternate arrangements.
Local delivery (courier) is available on Fridays.
Orders will be delivered between 9:30-4pm on the next available delivery date.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly upon checkout and that someone is available to receive the macarons on the delivery date. If no one is available they will be left in a location deemed safe by the courier and Sweetness is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages once we have safely dropped the package off.
If you are ordering to an office, please be sure to let us know if you are closed during lunch hours.
Our macarons are shipped in a cooler bag with ice packs to ensure they stay cold on their journey. Once they arrive the ice packs may be thawed, but don't fret, they will have done their job of keeping your macarons cold during transit!
- All of our macarons are GLUTEN FREE; however, they are manufactured in a facility that contains gluten. We do our best to ensure there is no cross-contamination but we cannot guarantee they have not come into contact with gluten.
MACARON SHELLS: Almond flour, icing sugar, egg whites, granulated sugar, cream of tartar, artificial colouring.
FILLINGS: They vary for each flavour but most include milk products (butter). Please contact us for a list of ingredients/allergens specific to each flavour.
Our kitchen is peanut free, but we do NOT guarantee our products have not come into contact with peanuts as we use a variety of other nuts.