Valentine's Collection PRE-ORDER *important information*
Canada-Wide Shipping: All orders will be shipped between February 4-8th.
Please note that due to COVID-19, Canada Post is NOT guaranteeing delivery dates.
Local Courier: February 12th. Orders will arrive between 9:00am-5:00pm (times not guaranteed)
Local Pickup (11486 Winterburn Rd NW):
- February 11 (Thursday): 9:00am-7:00pm
- February 12 (Friday): 9:00am-4:30pm
- February 13 (Saturday): 10:00am-3:00pm
EVERYDAY ORDERING INFORMATION
Orders received after 7pm MST will be considered as having been received the following day.
Orders typically take between 1-3 days for us to prepare for you (unless it is a pre-order in which dates will be provided). Upon ordering you will receive a confirmation email informing you when your order will be available for pickup/delivery/shipping.
Local Pick-up (11486 Winterburn Rd NW, Edmonton, Alberta)
- Mondays: 9am-4:30pm
- Tuesdays: 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesdays: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursdays: 9am-7pm
- Friday: 9am-4:30pm
- Saturdays: CLOSED
- Sundays: CLOSED
Local Delivery (Monday-Friday)
- Edmonton and surrounding area (St. Albert, Sherwood Park)
- Orders are delivered between 10:00am - 4:30pm on date selected
- If you require your order to be delivered prior to 12:00pm or AT A SPECIFIC TIME, please contact us. Note - additional charges will apply
Canada Wide Delivery
- Due to COVID-19, Canada Post has experienced delays in shipping times. As such, we currently ship on Monday & Tuesday (all provinces) as well as Wednesdays (only within Alberta).
- Our macarons are shipped 1-3 day express via Purolator & Canada Post Express
- Our cookies & lollipops are shipped via Canada Post express
- Please refer to our chart for Estimated Shipping times for Canada post express
- We will do our best but cannot guarantee an exact delivery date. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, CANADA POST IS NOT GUARANTEEING DELIVERY DATES.
We take extensive care in the preparation and packaging of our products; however, due to their delicate nature, breakage is sometimes possible and out of our control. Once your product has left the facility, it is the courier/shipping company’s responsibility.
- Your orders are handled with care by Purolator, Canada Post and local courier.
- Orders of considerable value are highly recommended to purchase additional insurance if shipping via Purolator/Canada Post. Please contact us.
- In the unfortunate event that your product arrives damaged, please take photos and contact us immediately.
- We CANNOT guarantee your order will arrive on an exact date, but only that we will ship it out within the timeframe provided.
- If you are ordering for a specific event, please choose a delivery date 3-4 days in advance to ensure the product will arrive on time (please refer to product pages for fulfillment times and factor those into your requested delivery date).
- Please contact Purolator/Canada Post directly for any problems with your shipment.
We cannot guarantee, nor do we provide refunds for any packages delayed or damaged during delivery due to conditions beyond our control. These conditions include but are not limited to: recipient not being home, inaccurate shipping information, weather, postal strikes, traffic delays/vehicle malfunctions etc. Please ensure you double check your delivery information at checkout.
- If you are not home to receive the package, it may be left at the door (if deemed safe as per the courier/shipping company). A re-delivery fee will be incurred if there is nowhere to leave the package. Please note if your gift/package is left at the door, you accept all risk and liability including (but not limited to) damage, weather or theft. We do not offer refunds/credit if this occurs.
By agreeing to ship your order, you understand and accept the risk of minor breakage, late arrivals, or lost shipments outside of Sweetness’ control.
Estimated Ground Transit Times via Canada Post
Please note transit times do NOT include the time needed to fulfill your order
Estimate Transit times via Canada Post
|Province||AB||BC, SK, MB||YK, NWT, NVT||ON||QB||NS, NB, PEI||NFLD|
|Days in Transit||1-2||2-3||3-5||4-5||5-6||6-7||7-8|
- Estimated transit times are for major towns and cities within the province
- Remote locations please allow 8-13 business days for delivery
- Transit times do not include weekends
Please note that we are closed on Canadian Statutory Holidays. Orders will be NOT be processed or shipped on these days.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES
If you plan on shipping to multiple addresses, please do separate transactions or contact us.
Currently we only offer shipping within Canada, but stay tuned!